Outdoor Faucet Repair Services
How often do you use the outdoor faucets at your home? During warmer months, homeowners use exterior spigots often to water lawns, wash cars, fill pools, etc. With increased usage comes an increased chance of damage. Outdoor faucets have the potential to leak like indoor faucets, but these leaks aren’t always noticed right away. Or, homeowners ignore the leaks because they are outside and aren’t going to cause any damage. Or, can they? Without swift outdoor faucet repairs, flooding, foundation problems, and an array of other problems occur.
Don’t fret, though! If you need help, call Wise Choice Plumbing & Rooter. We offer a full list of outdoor plumbing services to help you keep your home dry and intact. Keep reading to learn about some of the services we offer.
Outdoor Faucet Repair Services
A leaky outdoor spigot can spell trouble, which is why we encourage homeowners to take care of these problems right away. At Wise Choice Plumbing & Rooter, our plumbing and drain professionals are on-call 24 hours a day – weekends and holidays, too – to address needs quickly. When you notice a leaky outdoor faucet, call right away for emergency residential plumbing services.
A licensed plumber will be at your home right away and perform the following:
- Determine the source of the leak: Faucets leak for many reasons: poor installation, age, corrosion, etc. We find the source fast and with complete accuracy.
- Take apart the faucet: If a Wise Choice Plumbing & Rooter plumber determines the actual faucet is the problem, he or she will remove the part to make repairs.
- Replace faulty parts: All our plumbers drive vehicles equipped with the tools and replacement parts needed to make on-the-spot repairs.
- Reassemble the faucet: Once all repairs have been made, you’ll be left with a fully-intact spigot that is leak-free and ready to use. Need a new spigot installed? Our Wise Choice Plumbing & Rooter plumbing and drain professionals offer outdoor faucet repair, replacement, and new installation services.
Sewer Plumbing Services
Although rare, in some cases outdoor faucet leaks may be related to a broken water pipe or sewer line. If this is the case, Wise Choice Plumbing & Rooter plumbers offer emergency sewer repair services. Hearing a plumber say that you need sewer repair is not ideal. Let us assure you, if this is the case, that we offer trenchless sewer line repair. This repair method is less invasive that traditional dig-and-repair methods, but just as effective and highly cost-effect.
Outdoor Faucet Maintenance Tips
Homeowners aren’t powerless when it comes to preventing outdoor faucet leaks.
Here are some tips to help you keep this component of your plumbing system working well:
- Check outdoor faucets and hose bibs regularly to ensure proper function.
- Disconnect garden hoses when not in use.
- Low pressure is a sign that a leak may exist. Have this checked.
- Winterize outdoor faucets by disconnecting the hose. While Southern California doesn’t freeze like other areas of the country, we know that some of our customers have vacation homes in parts of California or other states that may experience extreme winter temperatures. If this applies to you, take care of your outdoor faucets to prevent surprise damage and costs.
DIY faucet fixes and maintenance isn’t for everyone. If you’re not keen on working on your home’s outdoor plumbing, call Wise Choice Plumbing & Rooter for repairs. Call us at (888) 668-8922 or schedule a service online. We’ll get a plumber to your home right away.