Septic Tank Inspection Services
To ensure that your home’s septic system is working properly, schedule a septic tank inspection and evaluation. As the leading plumbing service in Southern California, we give our customers a complete plumbing analysis because we want you to have peace of mind.
At Wise Choice Plumbing & Rooter, we perform inspection septic services on the following systems:
- Gravity fed
- Alternative technology
Our expertly-trained septic tank specialists have years of experience working on all systems. Therefore, when one of our licensed plumbers works on your septic system, we guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.
What to Expect During a Septic Tank Inspection
When a plumber arrives at your home, a thorough inspection will include the following:
- Septic tank pumping
- Inspection for leaks, cracks, and other signs of deterioration
- Inlet and outlet baffles checked
- Pump tank electrical and floats checked (if applicable)
Homes with a conventional system (gravity fed) can expect to have a water test. This test is done to highlight any problems with failing or weak leach lines. In some cases, a plumber may suggest digging up the distribution box for further analysis. Looking inside this box is especially relevant because it helps the plumber determine the following:
- Are water levels are too high?
- Is sludge contamination present?
- Are solids inundating the disposal field?
Detailed Reports Included with All Our Inspection Services
As part of our commitment to quality plumbing services, our inspection services include a detailed report of all findings. Furthermore, our reports will include the following information:
- Explanation of maintenance recommendations
- Repair suggestions
- Pictures and video documentation showing any malfunctions with the system
Does your inspection report include recommendations for repairs? We will provide you with a free quote for service. Your Wise Choice plumbing specialist takes the time to answer your questions so all issues are resolved in a timely manner.
Selling or Buying a Home? Ask About Escrow Evaluations
When selling a home in California, a certified septic tank inspection is a good idea. Poorly maintained septic systems can be a deal breaker for buyers because of the possible upkeep. A positive evaluation puts buyers at ease; therefore, making your home stand out from the crowd.
Septic evaluations from Wise Choice Plumbing identify the location of the septic tank, digging, and pump. We also include a complete report that includes:
- Layout and placement of the tank
- Detailed analysis of the system’s functionality and effectiveness
- Detailed tank description that includes lid accessibility, material, and current condition
- The inspection report will also include measurements from the house, well, and foundation.
Need a Second Opinion?
Homeowners who want a second opinion call us first. Our septic repair and replacement specialists are happy to review the original report and compare it to our findings to give you a solid professional opinion.
Our friendly associates are available to take your call right now. So don’t wait to schedule septic tank inspection and evaluation in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Orange County. Call us at (888) 668-8922 for the professional septic tank services you deserve.